From:
Moller Edward N <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Moller Edward N <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 13:44:16 -0500
On April 3, 1993, Maine won the NCAA championship game behind the
goaltending of Mike Dunham and Garth Snow.  If memory serves me right, they
split the duties in the final game, with Shawn Walsh making the brilliant
decision to relieve Dunham with Snow at the midway point.  I tried to get
the box score off the archives, but Info-Hockey-L is no longer available.

Last night at Nassau Coliseum, with both the New York Rangers and New York
Islanders battling for the 8th and final Eastern Conference playoff spot,
Dunham and Snow manned the pipes for their respective teams against each
other in an overtime thriller.

Almost 10 years to the day.

Edward N. Moller
Controller and Assistant Treasurer