From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 19:40:14 -0500
On 30 Mar 2003 at 18:31, Pam Sweeney wrote:

> Correct me if I'm wrong (and I'm sure someone will), but not only
> does each "major" conference have a representative in the Frozen
> Four, but I believe each is represented by their playoff champion.
>
> Four teams that got hot at playoff time -- should make for a great
> Frozen Four!

This is the first time since Hockey East was formed that the tournament
champions of the ECAC, CCHA, WCHA and Hockey East have all
advanced to the Frozen Four.  And it is only the 5th time overall, and
the first since 1996, that a team from each of the four conferences has
reached the Frozen Four.

Sean Pickett            E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Go Terriers             Beanpot Champions