From:
"Rowe, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rowe, Thomas
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 12:33:55 -0600
OK - who lives within 125 miles of me?  And like Nathan, while beyond child producing years, when I was younger I had other reasons for attempting procreation.  Today I just sort of practice a lot.  Hey, if you don't keep your hand in something, you forget how.  :-)

Tom Rowe                            UWSP dept of Psych
Home of Division III National Champion Pointers
89, 90, 91 & 93 and National Runners-up 92 & 98