From:
drakelore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
drakelore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 22:40:39 -0600
Thanks to a suggestion from local Stephen Roth, I was able to procure a
place for us to have the dinner.  It is called Ulrich's Tavern and the
cost will be $16.00

I will be sending further details this weekend.  Just a bit too busy
with WCHA tourney for the next couple of days.

Just a heads up, I will be requiring no money in advance BUT YOU WILL
NEED TO STILL E-MAIL ME YOUR RSVP WITH THE NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY AHEAD
OF TIME. (Please don't send now.  I want the responses attached to a
specific e-mail subject line.)  And fyi: the room maxes out at 70 and I
CANNOT go over that number.

Kathy M.
Go Gophers!

p.s.  I hate to do this but...I am also trying to get thru to John
McKinnon who is an MSU fan.  If anyone is friends with him and has his
phone number or talks to him directly, please tell him to get in touch
with me ASAP, or send me the phone number at my e-mail address
([log in to unmask]). I must speak with him no later than Sunday!

Thanks.