From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 13:05:23 -0500
Since I'm stirring up trouble on another thread I thought I'd try and
be informative here.  According to
http://nemo.customs.gov/process/bordertimes/bordertimes.asp the
border crossing time today at the Rainbow Bridge into Niagara Falls
is 3 minutes.  The time at the Peace Bridge is 30 minutes and at the
Lewiston Bridge is 60 minutes.

We have reservations one night in Niagara Falls and also have
relatives in Rochester that we'll be staying with.  This will be a
good link to have as we go to war and may see increases in how long a
border crossing will take.  I certainly don't want to spend 6 hours
sitting in lines to cross the border!

Bob Fitta
UMaine '83

--