From:
"Joshua D. Gibney" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joshua D. Gibney
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:30:58 -0500
That sign may have been prompted by the same exact sign held up by a
UMaine fan in '01 when UNH was knocked out by Lowell...
"Hey UNH, How's the FleetCenter look on TV?"
That's poking fun, there are always clever signs poking fun at rival
schools, not sure how that's loud and obnoxious(?)

--
        *******CHECK OUT GIBBER'S UNOFFICIAL UNH HOCKEY SITE AT******
                http://pubpages.unh.edu/~jdgibney/hockey