From:
Thom Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:15:32 -0500
Patrick Abegg writes:

Providence: #2 Cornell vs. Mercyhurst (MAAC), #8 BC vs. #9 ND
Worcester: #4 BU vs. #13 Harvard, #7 Ferris vs. #11 MSU-Mankato
Ann Arbor: #3 UNH vs. #14 MSU, #6 Maine vs. #10 Mich
Minneapolis: #1 CC vs. Wayne State, #5 Minn vs. #12 OSU

Looking ahead to next week, there are some really wild possibilities out
there. Maine could still move ahead of BU if Quinnipiac or Mercyhurst
qualify (Maine has beaten them both and would pick up the TUC comparison
with BU) - but if Ferris wins out, the three-way tie for #4 goes to BU.

I would perfer that you write Providence: #2 Cornell vs MAAC (Mercyhurst?
if necessary) until next weekend, as if I am not mistaken the MAAC
selection remains undecided until we see who wins the MAAC tourney
(Mercyhurst needs to get by Bentley first!). Hey, I am looking for a
Bentley - Cornell matchup at Providence, speaking of "wild possibilities."
  : )

Go Falcons!

Cheers, Thom Davis