From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 15:33:43 -0500
Deron Treadwell wrote:

>Editorial comment:
>
>After the quality of games last night, Hockey East should by NO MEANS
>TOLLERATE having their championship game taped delayed after this year.  The quality of hockey and desire put forth last night deserves to be showcased and if Fox Sports New England won't do it, find a station that will.  It is incredibly disappointing that Hockey East fans have had to endure this, again, this season.

True, it is too bad that the game will be taped delayed but for us ECAC
fans it allows us to watch our game and then watch the HE game. Unless,
of course, it takes 4OT to finish the game.   It would be great if they
didn't give the HE score during the ECAC game so as not to ruin the
surprise.   Guaranteed, the time I don't want them to give a score, they
will.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!