Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:55:48 -0500
i think the latter's a grand idea.  we don't want the flame wars to
migrate with the masses.

i just listen most of the time, too.  i'm from a d-1 school that may or
may not be in a rebuilding year, but i'm much too far away to know
anything.

was recently thinking how disappointing we don't see a compilation of
weekend scores here anymore...

scott quakkelaar
michigan, 1993
ucla, 1995

--

"unbreakable toys are often useful for breaking other toys."

                                                  - unknown