From:
Charlie Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 14:54:15 -0700
actually, the problem was that CC ended up playing a WEAK team 7 times
4 times during the season and thrice more in the first round.  That
meant that 1/4 (or thereabouts) of the opponents winning percentage
was that of 1 team.

> Date:         Sat, 1 Mar 2003 13:31:52 -0600
> From: Craig Powers <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: A serious flaw in RPI

charlie shub   University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
[log in to unmask]               http://cs.uccs.edu/~cdash
(719) 262-3492                  (fax) 262-3369