Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:31:43 -0500
> I'd like to hear from some of you who have been attending for years and years
> and where your seats are in Buffalo.  Or is there no connection?

> Cathy Spreeman

> Like you interested in hearing from others on the list.
>
> Bob Fitta

        We've been going to the Frozen Four since 1975 (27 consecutive years
and counting) and this year's ticket assignment was originally Section 103,
Row 22, Seats 31 & 32.  But when I received the tickets yesterday, the seat
location had been "upgraded" to Section 118, Row 2, Seats 17 & 18, also in
the lower bowl.  That's NOT an upgrade from my point of view and I called
HSBC to express my displeasure...knowing there was nothing that could be
done at this juncture.

        Anyway, I've always been pleased with our seat location in the lower
bowl over the years and this was the first year I was moved into less
desirable seats.  The notice that came along with the tickets said "You may
notice that the tickets you have received for the 2003 Frozen Four are in a
different seat location than the confirmation letter you received in April
indicated.  The NCAA recently opened a block of seating in prime locations.
As a long-time supporter of the Frozen Four Championships, your seats were
upgraded into these great seats."

Bill Corrigan

LET'S GO BRUNO!