Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 18:00:44 EST
In a message dated 11/17/2002 3:42:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:> Thank God this poster is not in a
> position (I assume) to interact with college hockey players in a
> professional capacity.
>
> Arthur Berman
> North Vancouver, BC

I am pleased to see that a BU supporter lives in BC (Go Eagles!).  You would
have thought someone died instead of a tussle during a hockey game instigated
by a player looking to challenge a coach- think Jack Parker would put up with
that nonsense- I think not! Everybody should have shaken hands; promised not
to do it again; and then thought about the real enemies of the 2 great North
American democracies, the axis of evil. There has been little talk on
Hockey-L and if my tongue-in-cheek comment on an over reaction at Clarkson
(and folks there is so much hypocrisy and phony moralism in Division One & 3)
that for some administrator to jettison a 15 year coach and end a career-
well there are 2 sides (see post on Morris' statement). No wonder we have
campuses where only certain points of view can be expressed. Our
distinguished expatriate from BC is entitled to his opinion just as I am
entitled to mine.