From:
Clay Satow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 17:53:19 -0700
A couple of idle thoughts.

I wonder if the NCAA would consider letting the East and West do things differently.

Also, one way you could guarantee a host a home game is to have a one-site "Super Regional" with
games on Thursday through Sunday.  That way, if the host makes the tournament, they're certain to
play at home.  The super regional idea kind of appeals to me.  Having four regionals makes travel
arrangements and buying tickets ahead of time a pain.  As it is now, if I'm, say, a UNH fan, I can
make plans to go to whereever the Eastern Regionals are.  Of course they could get shipped west,
but that's unavoidable unless they treat the regionals like they did this year.

Clay