From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wayne T. Smith
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 13:26:52 -0400
On 7 Apr 2002 at 22:49, T R Hale wrote, in part:
> My personal thanks to Kathy for setting up our between game meeting
> place for 130 members of this list.  Although the bar had a hard time
> keeping up with some of our appetites, it sure beat anything else that
> was available Thursday afternoon.
>
> Thanks Kathy.

THANKS KATHY!   I was hoping to put together a trip report, but I'e still not even
read most Hockey-L posts, nor 1,000 others, yet ... so that's not going to happen.
 Thanks, Kathy for putting together what I think was the largest-ever group for
Hockey-L Dinner.

Thanks, too, to Carol White (button artist and publisher, aka Cruise Director), and
Charlie Shub, Bouncer extraordinaire!

No thanks to the NCAA for never replaying a penalty or at-all-controversial play,
and for editing Peter Metcalf's (regrettable) remarks in the post-Championship-
game interviews.  :-(

cheers to all our MN hosts and Frozen Four fans, wayne