From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 00:14:38 -0500
Rereading the rule that Ben posted earlier, one of the Huskies players had
his skate in the crease
before the puck ever reached the crease. presumably, this was a shot from a
St. Cloud player
(which means St. Cloud was still "in possession" of the puck).  The fact
that the puck deflected
off the Michigan goaltender happened after that and was really irrelevant by
that point in time.