From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 16:38:40 -0500

OK, I can understand somewhat the ban on liquor sales at the Last Four....

But also removing the team banners and local player's retired numbers, a
local Fire Department bagpipe flag honor guard, dasher advertising and
running no message board video replay (how many times do we have to see the
same damn trivia questions !!) ?  What is the NC$$ afraid of, enlightened
patrons ?  Stray Ad impressions ?

Worst at Albany were the stickers covering the beer logos stamped on seat
cup holders.  Rather doubt a stray TV image would pick up a little beer ad
on someone's chair up in the nosebleed section.