From:
Mark Lagasse <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Lagasse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 08:53:27 -0500
I certainly don't like the scenario of campus sites. Hoe does the MAAC fans
get a ticket to the WHIT if UNH hosts? Do season ticket holders get blanked
from the regionals in order to sell tickets to visiting teams?

If Maine, UNH, BU, or BC host a regional there will still be the need for a
10,000 seat arena somewhere off campus.