From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 22:04:53 -0500
The UNH Wildcats beat the Saints tonght, 5-4.  The first two periods
seemed to have quite a few penalties and the Saints used the power play
to score all their goals.  But they couldn't get the tying goal even
though they had a couple of good opportunities.  The Saints play 2 games
with North Dakota next weekend before having almost a month off for the
holidays.

First:
9:45    SLU - Page (first collegiate goal) from Peverly and Bartlett  PP

10:45 UNH - Haydar from Staffer PP
12:51 -UNH - Callander (his first collegiate goal) from Lubesnick
13:17 - UNH - Aikens (his first collegiate gaol) from
Saves:
    SLU - McKenna - 15
    UNH - Ayers - 8
Second:
0:25 SLU - Page from Peeverly and Bartlett - PP
6:12 SLU - Barlett from DiLauro and  Carruthers - PP
14:09 UNH - Collins from Haydar
Saves:
    SLU - McKenna - 7
    UNH - Ayers - 6  (I think the saves for the second are right..my
feed cut out and I am not positive)
Third:
0:43 UNH - Haydar from Collins
11:08 SLU - Carruthers from Peverly  and Page PP
Saves:  (sorry I missed these)
    SLU - McKenna -
    UNH - Ayers -

Up the road in Potsdam, UMass Lowell defeated Clarkson, 3-2.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!