From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 17:55:01 -0500
Well, I see that Bill Fenwick beat me to the punch and told about the
SLU's win over Cornell with 1 sec left in overtime.  And, I must say, he
did it with a lot more detail than I would have been able to do.  Thank
you.

I was feeling guilty because I hadn't posted the last couple of weekends.
I went to the games instead of listening via internet and thought that it
was too late to bother to post by the time I returned home.  Then comes
the request for posts and EVERYBODY comes out of the woodwork.  I come
home tonight and find 43 new messages (mostly Hockey-l) instead of the
usual 10 to 15.  WOW.

I will post after tomorrow night's game if the feed works.   Although my
posts are not very thought provoking I do hope that someone appreciates
them.  I know there are a few that don't like them as I have received
some not so nice replies.  But I will continue to post . because I too
don't want to see Hockey-l dry up.

In case anyone is wondering about St. Lawrence, here are a few of my
opinions.  The team is definitely not picking up the wins yet.  They do
seem to be in the games, however.  One goal loses last weekend  were in
the last 21 sec of the third (Fri. at Harvard) and the last 8 seconds of
OT (Sat. at Brown).  Very disappointing for this SAINTS' fan.   The SLU
goaltending (freshmen) looks quite good, I think and are not the
problem.   SLU needs to work on winning face-offs and playing better
defensively.  Too often the defense makes a sloppy play that results in a
turn over and score.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!