From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 23:39:35 -0400
Several weeks ago, someone asked whether Minnesota broadcasts
were available on the internet.  At that time, I responded that WCCO was broadcasting the games but they had halted their internet streaming (along with numerous other stations) due to licensing issues.  Yahoo, who has apparently taken over most, if not all of the broadcasts from broadcast.com, has started
broadcasting Minnesota games.  There have been numerous links
updated at my internet broadcast website and many URL changes from last year.
The address is  :
http://home.nycap.rr.com/mlewin/

Sent via the WebMail system at mail.alum.rpi.edu