From:
"Michael T. Skala" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 15:19:59 EDT
To comment on the growth issue..  I feel that is more teams came in to play
especially at the D-I level that it would hurt the game.  With all the Junior
leagues in Canada and America, the college level would decline..  D-I level
is suppose to be the best..  It is suppose to feed the NHL, IHL, AHL, ECHL,
WCHL, CHL not to mention all the professional leagues overseas....  If we
expand the teams it would only lower the level of play and that would hurt
the ones that have a chance to a pro career....

Mike

GO GOPHERS