Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 90 17:11:35 EST
     Well, you can stop searching for the idiot who officiated last night's
Clarkson-Cornell hockey farce.  It WAS Pierre Belanger!  My question is,
why would they send Pierre to officiate the Clarkson-RPI game last week,
and then Clarkson-Cornell last night?  Wouldn't they try to rotate the
referees a bit more?

     Also, I've found out something interesting about Pierre:  he has a
girlfriend who has family in the Potsdam, NY area, and she is an avid
Clarkson fan!  Doesn't this in some way constitute conflict of interest?

     Anyway, that's enough of my ramblings for now.  I'm just curious:  is
there anyone out there in HOCKEY-L land that thinks Pierre does a GOOD job
of officiating?

						Jeremy Hall
						Clarkson University
						"LET'S GO TECH!"