From:
"MacKinnon, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MacKinnon, John
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 15:45:44 -0400
I also would request removal from Hockey-L. The incredible lack of respect
for others seems to unfortunately remind me of a plate of Brussels sprouts.

John put what I thought into words.  Although the Spartan in me magnetically
begins to recoil at the thought of following a UM man, I believe his words
reflect my feelings as well.

Best of luck to everyone.

'til then. Carpe Diem.

Make it a great day.