From:
Joseph M LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph M LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 14:46:07 -0500
My all time favorite is Doug Macleod (sp?) who used to call the Gopher
games for MSC before being whisked to the Southwest to call the Phoenix
Coyotes games.  He was enthusiastic without being a homer.  Of course the
Gophers were real good then :)...

Another one (or two) was Larry Osterman who called the CCHA games for
PASS.  He and his partner (who's name just went south in my addled mind),
also called an informative and well thought out broadcast with no hint of
homerism.

Sean Grande is not bad, but get him with a better color analyst.

Derek Sanderson (ex Bruins TV38) would be a good color guy.  He taught
while analyzing, something very few guys do now.

And then for something completely different, there's Craig Laughlin who
does the Capitals color.

Joe LaCour
Clarkson '77/78

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]