From:
"Satow, Clay" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Satow, Clay
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 07:50:17 -0500
With regard to the selling of tickets, I'm inclined not to be too
judgmental.  Selling tickets via email lists is relatively new, so who knows
whether the number of tickets being sold through this mailing list is a lot
or a few?  Even if there were say, 200 tickets sold here, that only about 1%
of the tickets.

And the fact that having the finals in Anaheim, for the first time ever
completely remote from college hockey country is another variable.  I love
college hockey, but am not a passionate fan of any one team.  If I were, I
could very easily see myself buying tickets for the Frozen Four, hoping that
my team would be there.  And if my team didn't make it, I might consider
going to the midwest, but I wouldn't consider Anaheim.  In fact, the more I
think of it, the more I think that Anaheim is a bad idea for the NCAA.

Clay