From:
Carl Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carl Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 06:20:32 -0500
Well, I wish I could use my ticket, but my circumstances forbid it.  I'm
sure that if you asked everyone for a reason why they're selling their
tickets, you'd get many different answers.

I do feel lucky, though, that my friends will be at the Pond to sell my
tickets.  It seems that the demand for them on the list was, ummm...low.

It seems to me that someone who wanted to sell this year's tickets just
because their team won't be there may have thrown away a lot of money.

>> > I understand it is Anaheim and not the most convenient location, but the
>> > amount of people selling their tickets on this list -- some
>> > posters selling as many as 6 or 8 tickets each -- is pretty shocking.
>>
>> Good point -- it would be nice if those people went whether their team is
>> in
>> it or not ...
>>
>> AW

Carl Ford