From:
"Satow, Clay" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Satow, Clay
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 12:29:44 -0500
Another possiblility is that he was tweaking Shawn Walsh's nose.  As the
saying goes, I don't think those two exchange Christmas cards.  I remember a
comment he made when Maine was having their compliance problems.  A TV
reporter asked him if he thought the rules were so complicated that it made
compliance difficult.  His response (paraphrased) "Nobody else seems to
have problems with them."

Clay