From:
John Cough <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 1992 11:54:36 EST
Living in the South it is difficult to follow the game as closely as I would
like.  Would someone please update me as to what kind of season Tony Link and
Eric Fenton are having for my second favorite team the University of Maine
Blackbears.  Also what kind of numbers is Paul Ysabaert of the Detroit Redwings
putting up this season.  I remember him well from his playing days at Bowling
Green.  Thanks.
              John Cough
              Bowling Green '87
              Ohio University '90