From:
Debbie Somers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debbie Somers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 22:12:06 -0600
... 'cuz that's about all it's worth.

I, too, have been a subscriber for several years and, like several others,
tried to explain why it would be nice to omit scores in the subject line.
Any time it was mentioned/requested, we were treated as if we were some type
of inferior being ... barely worth considering.  Then, the topic would die
down for another year, and the frustration would ebb along with it.  The
discussions were interesting and made it worth staying subscribed; that is
no longer the case.  There's no enthusiasm for the sport ... just slams at
other teams and subscribers.

While this posting isn't nearly as eloquent as Charlie Slavin's, I also felt
the need to mourn the loss of what once was.  Thanks for staying with it
this far.

And, thank heaven for HOCKEY3!!!

Debbie Somers
UW-Stevens Point Hockey