From:
Will Anzenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Will Anzenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 17:12:00 -1000
Hi:

Just wonder if there have been quite as dramatic falters of a
pre-season #1  (while I have followed college hockey for a long time,
I didn't follow it to the point of who pre-season #1s were).

I think BC might finally get bounced from top 10, and I would surmise
(but could be very, very wrong), but if they don't get to the semis of
the HE tournament I could see where they don't get a bid???
Especially if another team besides Maine or UNH made it an interesting
final (and if someone else one, I *doubt* they'd take 4 from HE -
unless a darkhorse beat BC in the finals of the tournament with UNH
and Maine getting bids b/c of regular season).

Will