From:
John Whelan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Whelan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 15:33:34 +0100
Anyone got any details on Princeton's 7-2 exhibition victory over
Cornell?  All I've seen is what's on Keith Kannenberg's unofficial
Cornell site <http://gear.mae.cornell.edu/kannenb/hockey/>:

*  Ian Burt (4 goals) and Matt Underhill (3 goals) split time in net
* Princeton scores three in the second and three in the third to pull away
*  Cornell plays a largely underclass lineup in the second and third

So it sounds like it really was a "scrimmage"; still a shock to start
the season with something other than a whallopping of some Canadian
school.

And let me be the first to start the annual "what happened with Brown
and Yale at Chelsea Piers" thread.
				          John Whelan, Cornell '91
				     http://www.amurgsval.org/joe/

Attention ECAC:   Eight is Enough--Flush the Final Five!