From:
Chris Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 22:24:15 -0500
On INFO-HOCKEY-L, Jim Teresco wrote:

> Box score from the Sunday Gazette, 10/25/1998
[...]
> Walsh, Maine (slashing) 19:53
> Walsh, Maine (roughing) 15:34
> Walsh, Maine (hooking) 17:55
> Walsh, Maine (holding stick) 15:24

It's good to see that sitting out a year hasn't changed Brendan Walsh's
game.  Though, in fairness, I should also note he managed to score a
goal during those rare moments that he wasn't in the penalty box.

And to think that Shawn Walsh told Dave Hendrickson (in the USCHO season
preview) "I think in the past he let extracurricular activity do his
talking. We've really worked with Brendan to play a more disciplined
game. I think he's going to play a big role."

Chris