From:
Robb Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 10:37:28 -0400
I'm still confused.

Do you believe that the voters in the preseason poll WILL put BC #1 or do
you believe that the voters SHOULD put BC #1?

If it's the former, then thinking that BU will win the league isn't a
conflict; if the latter, it does seem inconsistent to me.

Robb
Cornell '94

P.S. I can't believe I just comented on an *opinion* of a *prediction* of a
*pre-season* *poll*.  That's about 4 steps removed from anything that means
something!  Must be August....