From:
Troy Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 20:44:34 -0500
If we create all these new Divisions, then titles won't mean anything.  It
is like what is happening in high school sports in Minnesota.  We have six
classes of football and four classes in boys and girls basketball.  As the
saying goes, lets give everyone a trophy at the beginning of the year and
call it all good and everyone goes home happy.

Troy Mills

Bemidji State (96)
NAIA Champs 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1973, 1979, 1980
NCAA III Champs  1986
NCAA II Champs  1984, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997
NCAA I Champs ????