From:
Troy Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Troy Mills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 15:02:47 -0500
Your right Tim, it is a nice little rivalry forming.  I have been at
everyone of the Championships rooting for the Beavers except for one in
Huntsville (the mini-game series).  I wish I wouldn't have missed that one.

It would be nice to see these two teams continue with this rivalry.

Troy Mills

Bemidji State (96)
NAIA National Champs 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1973, 1979, 1980
NCAA II Champs 1984, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997
NCAA III Champs 1986