From:
Zac Halter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Zac Halter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 15:08:01 -0600
I believe that the concept of "regional" venues is for the semi's is a
failure and should be scrapped.  The higher seeds should retain home ice.

Shifting the site of the phinal phour is fine.  It is the only event
worthy of special treatment.

From what I recall this is how it used to be done.  Anyone have any
revenue statistics from the past to compare with recent revenues (dollar
figures adjusted or inflation, of course :))???????

c-ya
zorak