From:
Adam Wodon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adam Wodon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 04:25:43 -0600
I would say that it's possible Yale would stay East, sending UNH
instead --- just flip-flop UNH from 5E to 5W -- and Yale from 5W to 5E.

This prevents a second-round HEA matchup between UNH and BU ...

Only problem there is $$$$$

UNH is close enough to Albany and will bring a lot of people ...

Same could be said about the Ohio State situation.  You could send Ohio
State instead of Wisconsin ...

You would then have no chances for intra-conference games ... in Round 1
or 2

3. Michigan
4. Wisconsin
5. UNH
6. Princeton

3. Clarkson
4. Ohio State
5. Yale
6. CC
(Yale ahead of CC to avoid Clarkson matchup)

The only reason not to do this is $$$$$ for keeping UNH and Ohio State
relatively close ...

We'll see ... or did I miss something?  I guess I'm basically agreeing
with Charlie ...

Very scary ...

I think it's either this scenario or Keith Instone's scenario ... one of
two ... I can't see any other possibilities, but it's possible  :-)

AW