From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 13:36:08 -0600
On Thu, 19 Mar 1998, Charlie Shub wrote:

> > From: Adam Wodon <[log in to unmask]>
> > Just go to www.audionet.com and follow the links.
>
> adam has given technically correct but less than useful information
> (ask me about the helicopter pilot and microsoft support staffer next time
> you see me)
[Hmm. I heard that joke involving a small plane and Microsoft HQ.]

If you are coming from www.audionet.com you want to do the following:
1) Click on "college" under Sports, in the left-hand column.
2) When that page loads up, scroll down until you see College hockey. It
   will be in the middle column, with a goofy picture of a hockey player.
3) That will take you to: http://drew.audionet.com/acsn/hockey/
   This page then displays links to the 11 schools on AudioNet, as well
   as the HEA game of the week.

From there, you should be able to access all the schools on AudioNet.
Bear in mind, though, that not all schools who broadcast (Clarkson, for
example) do so via AudioNet.

See you later,
John "Just my luck, the SCSU-UMD game isn't on." Edwards

--
John Edwards - Carleton (ON) '96, Manitoba '00 - [log in to unmask]
                         Behold the power of cheese.