From:
Charlie Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 11:33:08 -0700
> Date:         Thu, 19 Mar 1998 10:17:28 -0600
> From: Adam Wodon <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject:      Re: try again
>
> >Who has the correct URL for AudioNet broadcasts of college hockey
> >games?  The one on USCHO gets you next to nothing.
>
> Just go to www.audionet.com and follow the links.

adam has given technically correct but less than useful information
(ask me about the helicopter pilot and microsoft support staffer next time
you see me)
click on sports
click on sports again
        nothing on college hockey here
click on back
click on Click here for upcoming Sports events
now click on sports again (the one on the left frame this time)
        nothing on college hockey here
click on back
click on back AGAIN
click on back a THIRD TIME
click on college under sports....
click on more great sports
follow the link or wait 30 seconds

ok, so where ARE they......????????

         charlie shub   University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
[log in to unmask]  -or-  [log in to unmask]  -or-  [log in to unmask]
(719) 262-3492      (fax) 262-3369          http://www.cs.uccs.edu/~cdash