From:
"Rowe, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rowe, Thomas
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 11:19:25 -0600
Man, what is it with the Badgers?  I do not want to "dis" other teams, so
this is not a negative comment directed at either Minn or Denver.  But, on
paper, UW should sweep both series.  As it is they get swept by the Gophers
(not a HUGE surprise to me, except the 7-0 score), then play 2 lackluster, 1
stellar period against Denver to win 7-4 (with 2 empty netters), and then
lost to Denver at home 3-2.

OK, for those who watch their games, is this a mid-late season slump?  Or
are there other factors going on here?  "Inquiring minds want to know."

Tom Rowe                                     [log in to unmask]
Home of Division 3 National Champion Pointers
                    89, 90, 91 & 93