From:
Randy May <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 22:08:51 EST
In a message dated 2/12/98 2:52:47 PM, [log in to unmask] wrote:

<<A wholly inappropriate post was made to the list by Erik Burton.  He has
been removed from the list.  Please - just drop the subject and fan no
flames.>>

If this is in reference to the "Frozen Gopher" post that Burton made....then I
protest vehemently. That post was clearly toungue in cheeck and was in my mind
nothing more than humorous. If it were aimed at my favorite team or alma
mater...I can honestly say it just wouldn't bother me. I certainly hope that
this mailing list doesn't get as wrapped up in all of the "PC" crapola that
the rest of this otherwise great nation is wallowing in.

If it was another post that never made it to me....with legitimately offensive
content...then I digress. But if Burton has indeed been yanked for having a
little fun with the mentioned post....then yank ME immediately!

Sincerely,
Randy May
http://members.aol.com/Al20Secord/Choose.html