From:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 09:02:11 -0600
Gregg Wong reports in today's St. Paul Pioneer Press:

"Look for Michigan Tech to soon announce that it is staying in the WCHA and
not moving to the Central Collegiate Hockey Association.  'I don't think
we're going because it doesn't make any sense for us to go,' athletic
director Rick Yeo said.  'There are just a few more things that have to be
worked out, but it looks like we'll be staying.'"
-----

This is great news.  Having lost Tech from the league once before, I'd hate
to see them leave again.  I'd certainly miss our annual road trip to the
Copper Country.

-- Erik