From:
Eric Rickin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Rickin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 12:01:30 -0500
There have been some problems with the digest recently, no?  I've been
getting many digests with only 1 to 2 messages in each one over the last
couple days.

What's the chance of getting yost tickets for late season games?  (Yeah, I
know, not from the box office).  But, have they been generally there
(i.e., from scalper-type people), or should I go looking in something
like the A2 news or Michigan daily classifieds?

---
University of Cincinnati Med '00           |   University of Michigan '95
http://www.biology.lsa.umich.edu/~erickin  |   U of M - 1996 Hockey Champs