From:
Dan Hannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 23:08:43 -0800
MR WILLIAM C MACK KA2LED wrote:

>      My question: did anyone NOT end up in the balcony??  Or does this
> discussion only involve the people with poorer seats? I am particularly
> miffed because the fleece center ignored my first call for a ticket > application.  So, while I was being patient, I was moving
> farther down the list.  Fortunately, they reacted to my second call.  I
> would not have made a third call!  Their automated system of taking    > ticket application orders is a great example of one that puts THEIR    > convenience before that of the consumer.  Only for college hockey would > I endure such garbage.  For anything else, I would tell them to keep   > the tickets. Looking forward to Boston.  Haven't been there since the  > 1992 ECAC championship tournament <sigh>.    -=>Bill<=-

        Not everybody has a problem with their seats. I for one am happy with
my seats. Having turned my application in near the end of May, I got a
seat in the lower seating area (Loge15). For those of you sitting in the
upper bowl of seats (i.e. SEC 312 etc.) may I suggest bringing a pair a
binoculars. Although isn't it the experience of being at the game in
person that really matters? There's more to get upset about than
seating. For example parking, getting to and from the Fleetcenter, $4.00
hot dogs, $5.00 for a coke, etc. Enjoy the games!