Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 17:18:03 -0600
Bill Fenwick wrote:

> If this proceeds beyond the exploratory stage, I wonder what it will do to
> Niagara's rumored plans to apply for CCHA membership in the future.

I was talking to someone in NYC a different forum entirely (the ESPN college
football chat room, actually).  He's been following the creation of the MAAC with
great interest, and thought it was pretty certain that this is where Niagara was
going to end up.  I can't vouch in any way for the truth of this statement, but
it was a lot of fun to annoy the other inhabitants with the tangent we spent a
lot of time discussing.