From:
Joseph M LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph M LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 1997 08:59:55 -0500
>Does anyone know of any package deals for the NCAA tourney?  I have =
>called about hotels and airfare and the prices are incredibly high.  =
>Thanks
===
If you have Southwest airlines, fly into Providence, RI for dirt cheap
and then rent a car.

Another Boston trick....use mass transit.  Find a hotel near a "T" line
on the outskirts and take the train into town.  OR, do what I'm doing.
Stay around Lowell and take Rt 2 in to the Last station on the Red line
(All<something>) and take that to the Fleece Center (after a change in
trains).

There's also real trains as opposed to subways.  There is a website for
MBTA trains and such, but I forgot the URL.

Does anyone know if the championship game is Saturday night or afternoon?
 It seems with the NC$$ roundball tourny out of the way, we could go back
to a 7 something face off.

Joe