From:
Marcus R Day <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marcus R Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 09:37:12 -0500
        I think this will be the last week of the poll for this half of
the season.  I'll probably start it up again shortly after the new year,
and I will post when its open again.

        As for the postings...  After discussions with several people, I
will be posting the results to HOCKEY-L, and not INFO.  Anyone from INFO,
who wants a copy of the results can ask for it.  I really don't think that
we need a big discussion on tht list over this either.  We've just about
beat it to a pulp off line already...  =)

        Again, last poll for this half of the season.  ANYONE wanting to
submit votes can send their TOP 12 teams (in order) to [log in to unmask]
by midnight on Tuesday, and the results will be posted on Wednesday
morning...

Drop the puck...

=)
Marcus