From:
Tim Mustone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tim Mustone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 11:13:13 -0500
        Enough of this garbage about whether or not Walsh runs an immoral program
at Maine, whether or not it affected prospective students who were thinking
about U of Maine and enough attacks/flames about eachother, UNH vs Maine,
and everything else!!!  It's been going on for too long and it's getting
pointless.
        Fortunately, a few people have also posted their disgust with this
argument.  Instead of Walsh and Maine:
        What about the Governor's Cup this past weekend?  I've seen 1 post about
it.
        What about the rumor of Vermont moving to Hockey East?  Is this for real?
 Is there any room?
        What about Michigan State being ranked #1?  Is this a surprise?
        What about the strong start that BC has had this season, best since 83-84?
        What about the ECAC vs Hockey East in the last week?  HE ahead something
like 16-7?
        I almost sent the unsubscribe post to Hockey-L this week because there was
too much garbage to wade through.  Take it to personal e-mail if you want
to continue debating.

        Sick of Walsh Talk,

                Tim

Tim Mustone
Advanced Composite Materials and Textile Research Laboratory
Mechanical Engineering Department
University of Massachusetts, Lowell
1 University Avenue
Lowell, MA 01854