Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 14:01:44 -0500
-- [ From: Kepler * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

On the subject:

> > Harvard's C.J. Young once scored a shorthanded hat trick, all on the
> same
> > Dartmouth power play (which spanned an intermission).

Adam Woden comments:

> This, to me, is the most amazing thing in the history of hockey.  I
remember
> when it happened -- it was amazing then, and it's amazing now.

Nobody will *ever* mistake me for a supporter of Harvard hockey, but I agree
without reservation.  This is the single greatest individual feat in hockey
history.

I think I may have found a contender for the greatest *team* feat in history
, by the way.  The WHL record for fastest six goals: 114 seconds, six
different scorers all on the same team.
--

***
***    Greg R. Berge