From:
"Tuschen, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tuschen, Terry
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 11:43:40 -0600
Great recap Greenie!  Yes, Wisconsin is for real at 5-1-0 (or 6-2-0)
depending on how the NCAA decides the Ice Breaker.  The Badgers look
very good, and as a Badger fan, it kinda brings a happy tear to my eye
watching the Gophers (3-5-0 in league play) wrap their mouth's around
the proverbial "tail pipe" this weekend in Anchorage!  Ouch!! :-)

Terry
On Wisconsin!
(Go Seawolves!)
___